Sena Cases?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ncsmith4, Jul 17, 2007.

1. macrumors 6502

So I know theyre not out yet, but I wanted to get thoughts/opinions on the new Sena cases. I bought the Speck case and its just too big/rubbery for my tight pockets. I was thinking about the Sena Leater Skin case. Thoughts?

Other solutions? I just feel like a rubber one is too hard to get in and out of my pockets.

http://www.senacases.com/Brands/Apple-iPhone-Cases

2. macrumors 6502a

javaGuru

These cases look very nice. I especially like the magnetic flipper cases. Also, they are giving a 20% discount if you order today.

3. macrumors 6502

Sena makes high quality cases. I ordered the ultra slim leather pouch.
    European Napa leather
    Velvet lining
    Speaker opening

23 bucks. Works for me....

Seems like perfect pocket protection for my iPhone!

4. macrumors 604

mcdj

I'm tempted by the Ultra Slim, but I wish they had pics of the speaker opening. Also the way they folded the seam inwards looks a bit bulky.

A side note...case makers in Asia seem to be using some kind of new pleather that looks and feels a lot like leather (but smells funny at first), and conforms to the phone's shape with minimal bulk. The Incipio sleeve seems to be made of this. I also have a Nokia 6300 for which I bought a terrific Nokia branded case that also seems to be made of the same material...thin but rugged and easily sewn.