Send Your Boxes Back

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by CubaTBird, Apr 23, 2005.

1. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

haha sure like anyone is going to send their boxes back.... :rolleyes: just dont register your legit copy until the 29th :D

2. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

Yeah I'm certainly not sending mine back! :eek:

I noticed that there are a couple of 'problems' with getting it early - you can't buy QT7 Pro, and the More Widgets button in Dashboard asks you for a password to get to a restricted section of Apple's website.

3. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

thats to be expected, but im sure thats just Apple covering their butts, and i dont blame them, they just shouldn't expect people to send their products back

4. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Apple refusing support is crass...hopefully the cases of that are few and far-between. It isn't like people went out and asked their retailer to send copies out early against Apple's wishes. :(

5. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

no but officially the software isnt supposed to be out until the 29th, i dont blame them, it is the resellers who sent 'em out early who should offer the support. once the 29th rolls around then apple will be providing support, but i can see their point of view on this one

6. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Well, the article wasn't clear...if Apple is just pushing them off til 4/29, I guess I can see that. If Apple's blacklisting them for getting leaked copies through no fault of their own, then.... Meh. :(