Senuti and Iphone 3G

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Burghman81, Oct 18, 2008.

1. macrumors newbie

Does Senuti work with Iphone 3G? I plugged in my ipod and it recognized it, but Itunes doesn't have an option to "enable disk use" like they refer to in the Senuti FAQ so how are my supposed to use it? I had selected all of the files and clicked transfer, but nothing went to Itunes. However, now I noticed that several gigs of space have been used up on my MacBook. Where the hell did this program put the files?

How do I use the program to put my IPhone 3G stuff on my new Mac?

2. thread starter macrumors newbie

Anybody? I just want to get my iphone 3g stuff onto my Mac...

3. macrumors 604

mcdj

4. macrumors 6502

+1 go to the iPhone forum

5. macrumors newbie

r!ggaman

Senuti puts the music on your ipod/iphone in your itunes music folder. You can access by going into your user folder, then music, itunes, and itunes music. I had this same problem with my ipod but I figured it out. Unfortunately senuti doesn't add the music to your itunes program, you are going to have browse each folder and click on the file to open up in itunes. If that is too much of a hassle you can try podworks, it actually transfers your files into itunes but it cost $8 which isn't bad if you have a ton of music you are trying to transfer. Good luck.

6. macrumors P6

dukebound85

senuti does not work with any iphone or ipod touch as these devices do not support disk use.

7. macrumors newbie

r!ggaman

8. macrumors P6

dukebound85