September 7th Special Event is not for mobile phone!

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by applemax, Sep 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. applemax macrumors 65816

Feb 22, 2005
    '1000 songs revolutionised the music industry. Here we go again.' That was the invite, or something similar as I can't remember. Am I the only one that thinks that this day will hold something bigger than just a phone. A phone won't 're-revolutionise- the music industry! 100 songs maximum!!! I believe that this day holds something bigger than the ROKR, possibly the long-awaited iPod AV.
  2. Chundles macrumors G4

Jul 4, 2005
    There are already threads about this, please don't start new threads with titles like that unless you have actual evidence to back them up.

But yes, I think so too, this better be good.....
  3. Dagless macrumors Core

Jan 18, 2005
    Fighting to stay in the EU
    i dont think its for the phone either. 1000 songs is too much. whats that? like 2gb-3gb. sorta fits in with this iPod nano thing though.

time will tell!

on a personal note; i wish they would get this phone out. its been too long. its starting to gather dust already :(
  4. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

Jan 8, 2005
    It's for the phone, get over it.
    Oh, and there's already a 500+ reply topic on this already.

The revolutionary aspect of the event is a cellphone that plays music (wow!!)
  5. Evangelion macrumors 68040

Jan 10, 2005
    So, a phone that plays music is "revolutionary" these days? Nokia called. They said that this particular "revolution" is about 4 years late!
  6. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

Jan 8, 2005
    exactly. but Apple have done it now, so eveyone should celebrate (or so they think).
  7. EGT macrumors 68000

Sep 4, 2003
  8. ipacmm macrumors 65816

Jun 17, 2003
    Cincinnati, OH
    I think we will see the phone and hopefully something else.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.