Hi, with September coming around, I'm not sure if I should wait for a TV or just jump in and get one. I'm pretty much a newbie to the Apple world as I just purchased my first iPhone and I think I'm hooked for life! Do you think September will bring a hardware update or most likely a software update? Even if iTunes sold 1080 movies soon (Even if apple sold them in their H.264 format for space and bandwidth concerns) couldn't the current TV handle that with a software update? Thanks for helping out a newbie here!