Seriously Considering buying macbook pro...should i wait?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by pavetheforest, Apr 6, 2006.

  1. pavetheforest macrumors regular

    pavetheforest

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2006
    Location:
    Pennsylvania
    #1
    well, i've been waiting........and waiting.............and waiting for the new iBooks, I was going to get the high end one, for garageband and adobe creative suite CS2, but i'm leaning towards getting the macbook pro..........it would probably suite my needs more, except for the price :eek: what do you guys think i should do?????
     
  2. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

    Eidorian

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2005
    Location:
    Indianapolis
    #2
    If you NEED it now then get it NOW. No point in suffering if it's a necessity.
     

Share This Page