Shadow of the Colossus help!?

Discussion in 'Games' started by aholden12592, Nov 26, 2006.

1. aholden12592 macrumors regular

So I've had Shadow now for about a year but I just remembered a question. When you're doing the time trials where you just go up to the statue and play how do you save after you beat one? The only way I could figure out how to save was to go out and beat a campaign colossus. And that's a royal pain in the butt.

2. snakelda macrumors 6502

Go out the temple where all the statues are and look back and in the middle,there is like a light blue stone and press triangle to save it.

3. Soulstorm macrumors 68000

Soulstorm

Statues like this exist in all over the world. Save often.

Also, does anyone know if there is a 17th colossus? Or how to get there?

4. aholden12592 thread starter macrumors regular

did you beat the game - i don't want to spoil anything. I wish i knew about that save place. That would have been helpful. Was it in the manual? I didn't read the manual. Which i should've done because there's tons of good tips in there

5. applekid macrumors 68020

What is the "17th Colossus" supposed to be? I was playing the game in my dorm for a couple of weeks with my roommate and we unlocked hard mode and time trials. Then I took my PS2 back because my roommate had enough of failing school ;)

The secret garden is supposed to be the location of the 17th Colossus, if you know where that is. There's a couple of ways getting to it, but I won't spoil it. Read a GameFAQ if you're that interested.

6. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

It's a hoax, from what I've read.

7. applekid macrumors 68020

Awww, that's disappointing... :(

You could call yourself a Colossus in a way... That must be the 17th Colossus ;)

8. aholden12592 thread starter macrumors regular

not if you can get to the secret garden. If you beat all the time trials then you unlock a special thing which gives you the ability to climb up to the secret garden

9. snakelda macrumors 6502

there is no 17th Collosal....however you spell that