Shadow Of The Colossus Players

Discussion in 'Games' started by 2nyRiggz, Nov 26, 2005.

1. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Hands down one of the most beautiful experience in my gaming history. this game was touching.....this is my type of game.....ICO as well
    anybody played it yet?
    Well Done.

Bless

2. zelmo macrumors 603

zelmo

Have only played it to the first colossi so far. I loved Ico, and know I will love this as well. Simply beautiful, and so very different from anything else out there.

Anyone who thinks they are a gamer needs to take a break from Halo and GTA and play Shadow.

3. fistful macrumors 6502a

fistful

Great game, really enjoyed it. Even if it is short I don't mind otherwise I'd never get around to finishing it like most of my games.

Still working on getting all the bonus time attack items and getting up enough stamina to climb the tower.

4. 2nyRiggz thread starter macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

im not even close to finishing it. sometimes i just go on a detour and look at that bridge and water streams...damn thats nice

Bless

5. zelmo macrumors 603

zelmo

I'd probably spend more time playing it if I could tear myself away from Guitar Hero.:eek: :p

6. 2nyRiggz thread starter macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

i always do this to myself.....go and get a new system whiles im still playing a game....just got a 360 but i just brought farcry, sotc, and some psp games....i cant keep up with myself....its fun trying though:)
    how is that guitar hero?

Bless

7. Kernow macrumors 65816

Kernow

This isn't released until Feb 2006 in the UK :eek: Will pre-order now.

Ico was gorgeous, and like FistfulofAngst says, the fact it is short means you don't get bored of it and will put the effort in to complete it.

8. floyde macrumors 6502a

floyde

I was just about to start a thread about this. SOTC is one of the best games I've played in a long time. I just wish that some of the colossi would be harder to beat. There was this one colossus that I figured out too soon and I didn't want to deal the finishing blow because I was having so much fun:)

9. killmoms macrumors 68040

killmoms

I really enjoyed SotC. My only complaints would be the awkward camera and the occasional slowdowns, though I realize that the latter is more due to the dev team wanting to squeeze as much as possible out of the aging PS2 architecture.

I'm slowly working on going through the time attack, hard, and hard time attack modes (yay items and other things!). I also went up the side of the temple to the end-game garden, which was fun.

10. Tommyg117 macrumors 6502a

Tommyg117

SOTC is one of my top games of the year. It is absolutely stunning. At first I was a little skeptical, but after playing the final version I was totally hooked. Some of the flying colossi were some of the best moments I have had during a video game. If you havn't played it, get it. It is all the best boss fights of games without all the other stuff in between. There is no other game like it. and yes, guitar hero does rock as well.:D

11. technocoy macrumors 6502a

technocoy

i have been really interested in this game as i loved Ico, so now i know that will be buying it next week.

i can't wait after reading this thread

12. Tommyg117 macrumors 6502a

Tommyg117

you should buy it asap, you won't be disappointed.