ShadowHunter

Discussion in 'Distributed Computing' started by zimv20, Aug 7, 2004.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

2. Krizoitz macrumors 6502a

Krizoitz

3. ShadowHunter macrumors regular

Hey now, I'm me here!

I started folding last year, I think. I gave it up, my job didn't like giving away CPU cycles, and I had crappy hardware.

I got a new job now, and I have the following machines folding (I think this is a complete list)

AXP 1900+
    P4 1.8Ghz (non-HT :( )
    PowerBook 1.5Ghz (doesn't run 24/7, because of travel time, don't run on battery, etc)
    Celeron 2.7Ghz
    Celeron 2.2Ghz
    3x Pentium 4 Xeon 2.0/2.4Ghz (The hyperthreading isn't enabled, I am slowly getting the boxes formatted so Windows will recognize the virtual processor....stupid default Dell installs)
    Dual PM 2.0Ghz G5
    Celeron 2.4Ghz
    P4 2.66Ghz
    P4 1.7Ghz

I THINK that's everything. More Xeons and P4's coming, but a lot won't run 24/7. My PowerBook production is awfully low, the G4's must suck at this. There have been a couple other computers that were running temporairily, like just 1 unit....I'll do that commonly

4. zimv20 thread starter macrumors 601

zimv20

that's quite an arsenal. sorry, didn't mean to imply that "you" weren't "you," as odd at that sounds. nice production.

now i want to know how jayb2000 suddenly came to life. what the hey? he's my first and only threat.

5. Dreadnought macrumors 68020

Dreadnought

WELCOME! (Thoughts in my mind: damn, another one that outproduces me... there goes my spot in the top 50...) :D