Shadowrun

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by sb58, Jun 14, 2007.

1. macrumors 6502a

sb58

has anyone played this game? It came out recently for the 360 and PC. i got it and i love it. i was just wondering what others thought of it.

and does anyone know what the secret achievements are?

2. macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Its a yawn fest...I got it for the multiplayer but I didn't enjoy it so I trade it in...casting the spells are cool though.

Bless

3. macrumors Core

Dagless

The training zone area really turned me off it. Visually I'm left wondering what the CPU and GPU are doing and the gameplay is as stale as dead nuts.

4. thread starter macrumors 6502a

sb58

5. macrumors 65816

Bubbasteve

I think the demo is good but I wouldn't buy it for the mere fact that NCAA Football 08, Madden 08, and Halo 3 are coming out in the upcoming months

6. macrumors 6502

i played the demo and it is fun online.but im not gonna buy it for i need a hard drive instead.the only games im waitn for is halo 3 and half life 2 orange box,both for the online play.and maybe a really god single offline rpg.i think mass effect looks neat.im tired of the old knight and tollz rpg that is oblivion lol

7. macrumors regular

The demo was great and the gameplay seems like it would have a lot of potential, but reviews were terrible.

Then again, it left me thinking "hmm, the multiplayer is almost as interesting as battlegrounds in WoW"... so now I'm getting back into pvp again ;)