Shadyside, Pittsburgh PA

Discussion in 'iPad Launch Meetups' started by DSchwartz88, Apr 2, 2010.

1. macrumors 6502

Ill be there, got a 16gb WiFi-Pad reserved. Who else is going to be there? Im thinking of rolling outta bed at 8:30 and walking over there.

2. macrumors regular

Jomoma

I'll be there to get my 16GB wifi iPad, too, and also plan at rolling in at 8:30. Hoping for a free tshirt or at least a round of applause on my way out the door (Last OS update experience).

3. macrumors newbie

I'm gonna show up at about 8:00 AM. I'm not getting one, as I'm a poor college student, but I really want to play with one.

That, and my roommate knows I'm a huge Apple geek and wants to be able to say he touched one before I did.

NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN.

I'll be the blonde one in the black "I  code." T-shirt.

4. macrumors 65816

Techhie

You, and about 100 other people. :p (including me, but not in the general vicinity)

(...and not wearing that shirt :rolleyes:)

5. macrumors newbie

I find it quite entertaining that out of all hours of all days of all weeks of all months that I actually decide to come on MacRumors, that you happen to find and personally respond to one of my few-and-far-between forum posts, Josh. :p

(Oh, and I chuckled at the "general vicinity" quip. Emphasis on the "GENERAL.")

6. macrumors 65816

Techhie

That's because I continuously stalk the forum spy, and nothing evades my all-seeing Jobsian eye.

/semi-intentional rhyme