Shaming the family name

Discussion in 'Community' started by void, Dec 5, 2002.

1. void macrumors 6502

Apr 27, 2002
    Not here
    Our president just happens to have the same last name as me. I think that he should change his name to save me and my whole family...
  2. King Cobra macrumors 603

Mar 2, 2002
    Unresolved issues, a curse, or too much time on your hands?
  3. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

May 19, 2002
    As long as your last name isn't Crapper, I don't think you have to worry too much. But Gore would probably be a close second.
  4. wdlove macrumors P6

Oct 20, 2002
    You should be proud of that. Don't see that he's done anything but to honor the name. There are much worse things to be kidded about if that's the problem. I'm a junior, my grandmother named my father after a famous person in WW II. It makes me proud to have the same name. The only kidding that I ever really got was r/t my height 6' 8" ex high pockets & how's the weather up there.
  5. barkmonster macrumors 68020

Dec 3, 2001
    I got called John Hymen sometimes 'cos my last name sounds a bit hymen but I was too young to know the true meaning of the word so I missed out the opportunity to say "stop ripping into me!" if anyone said it :D

Sorry, a bit below the belt that one.

I meant filthy, my crap humour gene is in full effect tonight.
  6. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Jun 25, 2002
    Gone but not forgotten.
    Re: Shaming the family name

How about "hedges"? That still works with my "Trim the ...". :D

No need to worry, I think. No one will connect you.
  7. Choppaface macrumors 65816

Jan 22, 2002
    don't worry, I don't think you'll get any 'special' treatment from the other bushes ;)

on a related note, I'd like to say that I'm incredibly proud that I like the color blue