Shapeshifter-typed app for Intel Macs?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Virtualball, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Virtualball macrumors 6502

Is there a shapeshifter-typed app for intel macs? Shapeshifter is PPC only, Im too scared to install it lol

2. thegreatluke macrumors 6502a

thegreatluke

I've never used it so I can't give an opinion, but how about UNO 1.3? It's free and Universal, unlike Shapeshifter. It doesn't look as advanced as Shapeshifter, but I guess you can't beat the price. :)

Edit: I installed it, and it's not bad. Only two "themes" though. They're supposed to make everything kinda look like iLife or a darker version of iLife windows.

3. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

I use UNO and I don't have any issues with it. You can customize the looks of certain types of apps, but it is pretty limited. Mostly just a couple of variations of the same Metal/Plastic look. Unsanity is working on a new release of Shapeshifter that's UB, but who knows when that'll be out.

4. Virtualball thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks guys, I was looking for a black theme to match my wallpaper, but hey, Uno is awsome! Ive always wanted more of the Tiger look. I thought after I bought it, "Why is there still graphite and stuff?"

Well thanks:rolleyes:

5. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Tell me about it. I hear Leopard going to fix it. Something about more of a unified look. Here's hoping it's a good one.