Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

job

macrumors 68040
Jan 25, 2002
in transit
Abstract said:
When I was out to snorkel last week, I had to pee, so I did it in the Indian Ocean. Five times. Out of curiosity, I stretched my waistband out and used my goggle to look underwater to see if any of my urine was "loitering" inside my boardies. Yeah, there was some just sifting around in there, so I tried getting rid of it.

The next day, I got an eye infection. :cool:

hahahaha...thankfully, i've never had any adverse side effects, other than some discoloration on a white pair of board shorts....ewwwwww.

this is gross though:

my surf buddy and i were free diving in an old limestone quarry that's set up for free divers and scuba divers with old boats on the bottom to explore. my friend told me that while i came up for air, he took a dump in the old bathroom of one of the boats. he said that at 40ft depth, poop looks like brown ramen noodles. :D

(mostly because of the pressure of the depth and having to hold your breath for so long haha.)

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Abstract said:
When I was out to snorkel last week, I had to pee, so I did it in the Indian Ocean. Five times.
Out of curiosity, I stretched my waistband out and used my goggle to look underwater to see if any of my urine was "loitering" inside my boardies. Yeah, there was some just sifting around in there, so I tried getting rid of it.

The next day, I got an eye infection. :cool:

Umm... Have you thought of taking up a different hobby? :p

Kingsly

macrumors 68040
russed said:
those capacitors, when fully charged are bloody lethal. in a D&T class many years ago we had to design a new paper outer to go on one, and me being me i took it apart thinking how much damage can a camera do to me!

touched a contact and i flew across the room. i was twitching for a few hours after that.

then to make matters worse i did it again - i presumed it must have fully discharged on me, but it hadnt and so i got another, but stilghtly less powerful shock!
I discharged a flashbulb capacitor with a screwdriver the other day (rather than my finger)... nearly blew myself up. Also arc welded the cap to my screwdriver. :eek:

Umm... shameful secrets... I once had a week where I spent more hours in bootcamp than OSX.

SC68Cal

macrumors 68000
Feb 23, 2006
I slept through a volunteer firefighter call.

I wouldn't have gotten on one of the trucks, within 3 minutes of the call one of the trucks had already left the station, and I'm about 5 minutes away. I would have just sat at the station..

:shrugs:

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
job said:
my surf buddy and i were free diving in an old limestone quarry that's set up for free divers and scuba divers with old boats on the bottom to explore. my friend told me that while i came up for air, he took a dump in the old bathroom of one of the boats. he said that at 40ft depth, poop looks like brown ramen noodles. :D

My friend tried to take a "dump" while standing in a lake 4 years ago. We were camping. Guess what went "up" that hole. :eek:

job

macrumors 68040
Jan 25, 2002
in transit
Abstract said:
My friend tried to take a "dump" while standing in a lake 4 years ago. We were camping. Guess what went "up" that hole. :eek:

Hahaha do we really want to know? :p

runninmac

macrumors 65816
Jan 20, 2005
Rockford MI
I don't like/ understand why people go with small sizes when they go out to get food. I mean honestly if you are paying for food why go for the worse value and get less food when you should really be hungary in the first place, if your not you probably shouldn't be eating. (As you can tell I work in the food industry)

And I talk about Apple to anybody that will listen...

Also, I screwed up my brothers PC on purpose to show him how much better Macs are. (I really should fix it)

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
mad jew said:
Wait, are you English? Is that per hour?

ha, surely he didn't mean £ <- pound as in currency. <shrugs> :D

edit: damn, I missed the white text, what an amateur I am. :eek:

p.s. I have a bit of a shameful secret about 5000 miles away

dogbone

macrumors 68020
Original poster
All this 'dumping' talk has reminded me of a long forgotten shameful secret. While working on a photographic lab once I rushed to the loo, busting but it was occupied. I had no choice but to take a dump in a plastic bag in my darkroom and carry it out to the rubbish bin.

jsw123

macrumors member
Mar 19, 2006
im 15, and i lost to a 6 year old in a tubing competition
(throw the other guy off the tube while the boats going)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.