Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

job

macrumors 68040
Jan 25, 2002
in transit
Abstract said:
The answer is "Water," but I'm glad you lot used your imaginations.

Haha, I was going to guess that but I didn't want to sound like an idiot if it was something else.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Hmm... Well if we put copper plus steal together, we get long-term metal bars. If we put silicon with steal, I guess we get large breasted thieves... Haven't really thought that one through just yet.

jadekitty24

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2005
The poor section of Connecticut
dogbone said:
All this 'dumping' talk has reminded me of a long forgotten shameful secret. While working on a photographic lab once I rushed to the loo, busting but it was occupied. I had no choice but to take a dump in a plastic bag in my darkroom and carry it out to the rubbish bin.
Dude, I really did not want to know that.

I guess my biggest shameful secret is the same as another poster mentioned...I became a big fan of Charmed, the titfest that it is. It's actually pretty interesting. I remember throwing a fit when my DVR didn't record a particular episode. I have yet to purchase the DVD set...I don't think I like it that much. :D However, a special event for my roommate is coming up, perhaps that will be a nice gift? (he's in love with Alyssa Milano)

Les Kern

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2002
Alabama
They are secrets, and MAN are they shameful.
There are certain things that I have done, said, witnessed, were a part of, condoned and assisted in that will never, EVER leave these lips. My wife doesn't know, my friends don't know, and I'll bet god doesn't even know (or at least it's not something he'd really be interested in... you know, one's shame is anothers belly-laugh). I will die with this, and gladly.

So go away, nothing to see here.

Les Kern

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2002
Alabama
Les Kern said:
They are secrets, and MAN are they shameful.
There are certain things that I have done, said, witnessed, were a part of, condoned and assisted in that will never, EVER leave these lips. My wife doesn't know, my friends don't know, and I'll bet god doesn't even know (or at least it's not something he'd really be interested in... you know, one's shame is anothers belly-laugh). I will die with this, and gladly.

So go away, nothing to see here.

lk

floriflee

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2004
runninmac said:
I don't like/ understand why people go with small sizes when they go out to get food. I mean honestly if you are paying for food why go for the worse value and get less food when you should really be hungary in the first place, if your not you probably shouldn't be eating. (As you can tell I work in the food industry)

If you're ever hungry enough to eat the larger-size portions in one sitting then you've waited too long to eat. Not to mention the larger sizes are typically 2-4 portions worth of food in one sitting (in the U.S. anyway). If it's food that can be reheated later and still taste good then I have no problem getting the better value. If it won't taste good later (i.e., most fast food) or if I can't share it with someone else then I'll opt for the lesser quantity. I'll pay the higher price to keep my waistline and butt from growing any more.... <shrugs>

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
dogbone said:
All this 'dumping' talk has reminded me of a long forgotten shameful secret. While working on a photographic lab once I rushed to the loo, busting but it was occupied. I had no choice but to take a dump in a plastic bag in my darkroom and carry it out to the rubbish bin.

Yup...that did it...TMI....

The bushes is your friend;) .......

Bless

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
Every couple of months I fly to the US with a bag of tennis balls and a big marble.

I then fly to Maryland still clutching the bag of tennis balls and the marble. When I get there I go to iGary's place and hide in bushes across the street. When everyone's in bed I throw the tennis balls at the car with the talking alarm in the parking lot.

Then when he opens the window from his work room and ducks back inside to do something, I throw the marble at his Mac. The last one was a great throw.

I then go to the local AppleStore and pose as a Genius...

Once that's done I come back here and start saving for another bag of tennis balls and another marble.

It may not be an exciting life, but it's a lot of fun.

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
Chundles said:
Every couple of months I fly to the US with a bag of tennis balls and a big marble.

I then fly to Maryland still clutching the bag of tennis balls and the marble. When I get there I go to iGary's place and hide in bushes across the street. When everyone's in bed I throw the tennis balls at the car with the talking alarm in the parking lot.

Then when he opens the window from his work room and ducks back inside to do something, I throw the marble at his Mac. The last one was a great throw.

I then go to the local AppleStore and pose as a Genius...

Once that's done I come back here and start saving for another bag of tennis balls and another marble.

It may not be an exciting life, but it's a lot of fun.

Post of the year! :D

scem0

macrumors 604
Jul 16, 2002
back in NYC!
floriflee said:
*shudders* That is a secret better left untold. :p :D

Hee hee. :)

I've been listening to her Christmas album of late. Long story short, I reformatted my hard drive and that was the only CD my friend had handy to import to my computer so it's all I have to listen to :eek: :(.

There's nothin' like Mariah Carey singing Christmas music during the summer :).

e

jaydub

macrumors 6502a
Jan 12, 2006
I have never missed an episode of The O.C. and I own seasons 1 & 2 on DVD... 3 will come whenever it gets released. :D

Unorthodox

macrumors 65816
Mar 3, 2006
Not at the beach...
I read every post in this thread.
I learned so much....
Soooo much.
I think I finally understand you.

I'm also deeply saddened.
You poor little lambs....

Now for my twisted secret.
I root for the bad guys in movies and book!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.