Sharp GX30, anyone got one?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by edesignuk, May 17, 2004.

1. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Not really Mac related, but after some opinions anyway. Does anyone have a GX30? What do you think of it, I'm on the virge of ordering, mainly because of the 1MP camera, high-res screen, and SD memory slot :cool: :D

Any reason I shouldn't?

2. edesignuk thread starter Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

If you have anything bad to say about this now, I don't wanna know! I just ordered it :D :cool:

3. tekno_geek911 macrumors 6502

Its a nice phone but the Bluetooth can only be used for headsets...Cant sync or send files via Bluetooth :(

4. edesignuk thread starter Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

If anyone is thinking of getting these phones, stop thing about it and DO IT! It's brilliant! The screen and camera is amazing, and the phone itself is very easy to use and fast. :cool:

5. SunnyFrog macrumors newbie

GX30 for Mac??

It is a great phone and I have one. UnfortunetlyI have not found a way to connect with my Powerbook. The bluetooth can find each other but can not seem to connect. Do you know if any body found a way to connect?

6. dav macrumors 6502

How much did you pay? I was thinking about waiting, but a T610 does everything I need :)

i would rather have an S700 or K700 anyway...

7. Freg3000 macrumors 68000

Freg3000

I'm in love with my K700....I believe it is the best little prosumer phone on the market. :D :D :D