Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
übergeek said:
then again...i know someone who gets his mom to wax his balls..*cringe*
Holly cow!

There is not way you could get me to wax my balls, unless I was 6 feet under.

Yikes!

BTW, why is he doing this?

Sushi

Kingsnapped

macrumors 6502a
Oct 16, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
gekko513 said:
::snip::
oh ... and Kingsnapped ... I'm very curious about why shaving the pubes bald is such a bad idea, so let us know how it goes, lol

Paul seems to have a pretty good idea ( :rolleyes: ), but I'll let you know if death, or (worse yet) anything falling off ensues.

Apple Hobo

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2004
A series of tubes
I like to shave my dong area with an electric beard clipper because the hairs get into painful tangles when they're at full length. BTW, shaving "down there" with a razor sucks! :arrrrghhh: :eek:

And here's a pic for the NASCAR fans...

h3.jpg

MacFan26

macrumors 65816
Jan 8, 2003
San Francisco, California
clr900 said:
He always had some sort of mac in his apartment. They change throughout the seasons.
Yeah! he had a 10th anniversary Mac for a while, and I think he was one of the "Apple Masters" when they did that. That was a funny episode when he shaves his chest :D. I don't see such a big reason for guys to shave that much besides their face. It's just hair! After all, we evolved from apes! :eek: :D

janey

macrumors 603
Dec 20, 2002
sunny los angeles
i meant like unwanted hair. ie legs, (sometimes) arms, and *ahem* that other area...

ive started shaving just cuz y'know...its just...i dont know. I wouldnt want to give oral with hairs in my teeth, im sure nobody else really wants to do the same..

and as for that waxing balls thing...one guy in the macrumors irc channel said that :p

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
sushi said:
Holly cow!

There is not way you could get me to wax my balls, unless I was 6 feet under.

Yikes!

Umm....I think you missed the bit of that post where ubergeek mentioned that the guy's mom! waxed his balls. Whether you get it waxed or not seems less significant. ;)

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
Abstract said:
Umm....I think you missed the bit of that post where ubergeek mentioned that the guy's mom! waxed his balls.
No, I got the part about the mom. That is plain weird BTW.

But no one will wax my balls -- at least not without a good fight!

Sushi

Neserk

macrumors 6502a
Jan 1, 2004
One last response. LASER! One of my first huge paychecks I'll get when I'm on contract as a full time benefitted teacher is getting my legs and underarms LASERED! I hate shaving. It is evil. And it wastes water. Do you know that 2/3 rds of the time a female spends in the shower is on shaving???

scem0

macrumors 604
Jul 16, 2002
back in NYC!
Don't shave anything except for your face if you can't grow a good looking beard/goatee/what-have-you.

Trim any hair longer than an inch to a length that looks nice.

Or, if your feeling adventurous, take Sunbaked's suggestion ;).

scem0

MacFan26

macrumors 65816
Jan 8, 2003
San Francisco, California
Hm, never thought about wasting water. You could just use an electric razor, they make ones for legs don't they? I'd be too scared to get laser done, I'm sure it works most of the time, but I've already heard too many horror stories on the news.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Neserk said:
One last response. LASER! One of my first huge paychecks I'll get when I'm on contract as a full time benefitted teacher is getting my legs and underarms LASERED! I hate shaving. It is evil. And it wastes water. Do you know that 2/3 rds of the time a female spends in the shower is on shaving???

What are the bad effects of laser?

Maybe people should get it done on their face or something. I hate shaving as well, and since I never ever plan on growing a mustache or something, it just seems redundant to do it every day.

And lil' Abstract feels a lot better after his new haircut, if not a bit colder than before.

LethalWolfe

macrumors G3
Jan 11, 2002
Los Angeles
übergeek said:
i meant like unwanted hair. ie legs, (sometimes) arms, and *ahem* that other area...

ive started shaving just cuz y'know...its just...i dont know. I wouldnt want to give oral with hairs in my teeth, im sure nobody else really wants to do the same..

and as for that waxing balls thing...one guy in the macrumors irc channel said that :p

I love it. The first line is "*ahem* that other area...". The 2nd line is "...give oral with hairs in my teeth..." And the last line is "...as for that waxing balls thing..."

We went from discretion, to less descretion, to no descretion in record time. :)

Abstract,
Yes, it is amazing how much cooler it is after you trim off most of the hair. Not to mention it's a quick and easy penis enlargement.

Lethal

Stelliform

macrumors 68000
Oct 21, 2002
:rolleyes: Here is my advice on body hair, or general hygiene. Get married. Then you don't have to try to look good anymore. ;) :p

Sneeper

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2004
San Francisco
Stelliform said:
:rolleyes: Here is my advice on body hair, or general hygiene. Get married. Then you don't have to try to look good anymore. ;) :p

What an awful reason to get married! I feel sorry for the spouse. They might as well sleep with an ape.

Neserk

macrumors 6502a
Jan 1, 2004
Abstract said:
What are the bad effects of laser?

As far as I know, none. Unless expense is an issue. If it isn't done by a competent person you can get burned.

oh, and it is permanent. So don't get anything lasered you might want later ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.