Shinza Zeroshock

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by CanuckGold_2002, Aug 19, 2004.

1. CanuckGold_2002 macrumors newbie

So I bought one of these sleeves for my 12" powerbook. Has anyone used it before? There's about an inch of space length wise between the PB and the end of the sleeve. Is it not supposed to fit the PB snugly? I just want to make sure that they sent me the correct size. Thanks.

2. SolidGun macrumors 6502

SolidGun

Yeah, there's suppose to be that extra space. I enjoy it that it fits so snugly.

3. CanuckGold_2002 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the reply solidgun, just to clarify - is there or or is there not supposed to be the extra space, since you stated that it fit snugly, which mine definitely does not do. Thanks!

4. condor macrumors member

I just bought one too and found the same thing. I thought they were supposed to be really tight and snug but there is about an 1" of space inside where the PB slides around.

Overall it is a cool sleeve and I think it will be fine. I wish it was a little tighter though.

5. DreaminDirector macrumors 6502a

DreaminDirector

I have the ZeroShock for my 12" as well and the extra room doesn't really bother me. It did in the beginning, but I just got used to it.

I highly recommend anyone in the market for sleeve to check it out.

6. SolidGun macrumors 6502

SolidGun

Sorry, I guess my feel of "snug" fit is having just enough room. Just like everyone else, I have that extra 1". This gives me better grip on the case while I carry it, since I would want to grip the PB so hard during handling.

7. comictimes macrumors 6502a

comictimes

the extra 1" of room is probably because they also fit the ibooks. i wouldn't know, since I don't have one, but that would be my guess...

8. Fred Flintstone macrumors newbie

9. Marky_Mark macrumors 6502a

Marky_Mark

I'd concur, the iBooks are thicker than the Powerbooks, I wouldn't at all be surprised if that added up to an extra inch in diameter.