Shipping already!?

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by rainmanbk, Feb 2, 2006.

1. rainmanbk macrumors 6502

rainmanbk

My friend just told me that his MacBook Pro CTO was shipped today. He ordered it yesterday. I ordered mine within 24 hours of the Keynote and mine still says it's going to be shipped the 15th. I don't understand! Did anyone else order one recently and find that it's shipped already? I'm losing my marbles..

2. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

3. rainmanbk thread starter macrumors 6502

rainmanbk

Yes, i'll give you a screenshot when he comes online again...

4. rainmanbk thread starter macrumors 6502

rainmanbk

If you look on the apple.com support forums, people say theirs shipped the 27th, at least one guy.. i don't know what that's about.. maybe they are shipping? or maybe it was an error? dunno

5. MauiMac macrumors member

MauiMac

The person on the Apple Message Board posted a screen shoot of his order page which turned out to be a fake. No MacBook Pro has shipped as of today (or at least no one has any real evidence that shows otherwise). I REALLY hope they ship soon! I can't wait to get mine!

6. rainmanbk thread starter macrumors 6502

rainmanbk

Totally. I hope that guy comes on soon so I can post that screenshot.

7. SiliconAddict macrumors 603

SiliconAddict

Yah I'm getting more then a little twitchy myself. I'm home sick today and was sleeping when I heard to doorbell ring. Was halfway there in my underwear when I realized. Hmm pants and shirt might be a good thing. Long story short it was FedEx alright delivering my .Mac package. :( So close yet so far.

8. berkleeboy210 macrumors 68000

I highly doubt it. I like you, also ordered the day of the keynote. and still show the 15th as a ship date.

This is driving me crazyyy, I sure hope FedEx will deliver on Presidents Day!

9. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

I purchased one yesterday, and mine says Feb. 28th. I highly doubt his is shipping already.

10. MauiMac macrumors member

MauiMac

11. jacobj macrumors 65816

jacobj

I don't like the supposed quote from Apple

"We have not started shiping any MBP's at this time. Your scheduled date of shipment is an estimate, and at this time I've been instructed to tell you that shipping dates will most likely slip. It is possible that you will get yours early, but it is highly unlikely."

Arghhh.......:mad:

12. rainmanbk thread starter macrumors 6502

rainmanbk

Well, is anyone else crapping their pants in anticipation to see if they really do ship Wednesday!? Here's to Apple and their promise to ship in less than 48 hours! If they change the date I will cry.

Ooooh I can't wait!

Share in my craziness?

13. berkleeboy210 macrumors 68000

Well, it's already 2:30PM on 2/14 in China right now. shouldn't be too long before we get some official answers here. We should start hearing shipping reports probably as early as tomorrow night on the East Coast, if not definetely by the time we all wake up on Wednesday.