Shipping for BTO powerbook, Another Very Mundane Post But Please, Answer

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Koree, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Koree macrumors 6502

Hey,

Just wondering how many days it takes for a BTO powerbook to get to your house from they day you order, thanks.

Koree

2. realityisterror macrumors 65816

realityisterror

it depends on what options you choose, and what shipping you choose... some parts are not in stock sometimes... so if you were to order 2 1GB RAM sticks (it's just an example) it might delay your order a bit...

if you choose regular shipping (the free shipping)... i'd guess that it will take 3-5 days after it has been sent out... of course, that also depends on where you live... (3-5 days is my guesstimate for GA)...

so basically, there are a lot of variables that could change your answer... if you can supply what options you need and what shipping and where you live, i'm sure you could get a much more accurate estimate from someone...

but if you need it quick, you may want to check out your apple store... they do a lot of BTO stuff, but i'm not sure if they can do video card and hard drive...

hope this is of some help,
    reality