Shipping on MacBook AGHHHHHH

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by MRU, May 16, 2006.

1. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

So I ordered and heres the status

[​IMG]

So much for 3-5 days :rolleyes:

And how long does it take to SHIP? I thought these were being made in the UK, I'm in Ireland :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. TBi macrumors 68030

TBi

They are made somewhere in China, then either sent to apple cork or directly to your house.

Stupid integrated graphics on the MacBook, seems i'll just have to find a fix for my whining MBP. :(

Or return it anyway and live without a laptop.

3. MRU thread starter macrumors demi-god

MRU

DAMN :rolleyes: Yeah integrated suck's but for what i'll be using it for (mainly surfing the net and iweb/freeway) it'll do the trick. I'm glad it wasnt as expensive as I thought it would be. Cost me less than the 14" ibook...

4. TBi macrumors 68030

TBi

I'm debating returning my whining MBP for a 17" iMac and a MacBook. Use the iMac as my main system and the MacBook as my portable. Least then i don't have to worry about plugging it in and out and if i drop it i won't be THAT unhappy :p.

However we don't know how much or if it will whine yet :S. Hopefully it will be like the 17" and not have that problem. I wonder how hot it will get considering it's a plastic case.

Oh and you can't put 1.5GB's into the Macbook unless you buy extra 512MB stick and 1GB stick. Memory in it is sold in pairs :O Might be worth editing your signature.

I'd probably just get the 1GB upgrade myself. For what i'd use it for 2GB is overkill.

5. MRU thread starter macrumors demi-god

MRU

1GB, 80gb HD

From May 23 - 6th June? 2 weeks for delivery? holy christ....