Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hoangnghiadat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 12, 2016
Hi all,

I'm from Vietnam and amateur film maker, I did the first film follow my concept, it's about horror theme .
If anyone have any feedback, do not hesitate to share with me, I open mind ^^

[ Short horror film ] Overtime Working

Thanks for viewing!

Frank Maxwell

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2015
Hi all,

I'm from Vietnam and amateur film maker, I did the first film follow my concept, it's about horror theme .
If anyone have any feedback, do not hesitate to share with me, I open mind ^^

[ Short horror film ] Overtime Working

Thanks for viewing!
[doublepost=1452896204][/doublepost]What editing software did you use?. Your sound needs to be refined. It all jumps in. Good idea but predictable of outcome.

hoangnghiadat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 12, 2016
[doublepost=1452896204][/doublepost]What editing software did you use?. Your sound needs to be refined. It all jumps in. Good idea but predictable of outcome.
I used iMovies, I edit sound by Audition Adobe, I will try practice more, thanks for your comment. I hope the next will be more better :)

hoangnghiadat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 12, 2016
May I have some more comments ^^ short film is no conversation, so don't worry the language :)

Jimrhodo

macrumors newbie
Aug 2, 2018
Scotland
4389 views and only 3 replies? I don’t understand.
My response:
Editing a bit jumpy: made me realise there was a crew rather than losing myself in the story.
Was this a punishment? Bathos? An allusion to something else?
Plot:
Overtime worker is alarmed to hear someone is in building.
Investigates.
The someone is suddenly in front of him.
Who is she? Does he know her? Should he fight her embrace her or run away? Just puzzling and inconclusive.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.