Shot Glasses

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by mikeyredk, Nov 30, 2005.

1. mikeyredk macrumors 65816

I am looking for some shot glasses for my 21st birthday coming soon in, 13 days. The one i am really looking for is an apple shot glass has anyone seen one of these?

2. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

Would one of those places that do personalised mugs and t-shirts and stuff be able to put the Apple logo on some plain shot glasses?

3. mikeyredk thread starter macrumors 65816

probably but i don't know of any good ones, Plus when i looked at one site it was really expensive. $35 setup fee, minimum of 36 glasses plus 1.98/glass

4. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

Well if you go that route, you'll have a very fun party. :p Too bad you wouldn't remember it. :(

Have you tried http://missingbite.com/ ? they have a lot of fun stuff.

Otherwise, personalized shot glasses would be your best bet, you could get like "Think Different" with the Apple Logo on one side, and on the other it could have your name and something like "21st Birthday." It miht be kinda expensive, but they would be very cool.

5. adk macrumors 68000

adk

You're turning 21. shouldn't you be going to a bar and using their shot glasses?

6. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

Get a shotglass and make a stencil and paint it on?

That's what I would do.

Mmm, DIY.

7. christall109 macrumors 6502

Did anyone end up finding them? I'm really interested in getting one.

8. charliex5 macrumors regular

It's not too bad if you can find a glass etcher in your area. I've had it done for a couple projects and it turned out pretty cool. You could also do it yourself which is actually pretty fun and wouldn't be too difficult. Check out this site as a place to start if you want to try it yourself.

You could also get apple logos cut out of vinyl and attach them yourself or use the ones that come with iPods and computers and apply them to shot glasses. I worked for a sign company for a couple years and we did stupid little things like this all the time for free when we'd have extra vinyl left on the edges of another project.