Should I be worried (MB screen)?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by bill4588, Oct 20, 2006.

1. bill4588 macrumors 6502a

bill4588

Just a few minutes ago my Macbook's screen started to flicker a little bit, almost as if I was pressing the dim/brighter buttons really fast. It only lasted for a few seconds. Should I be worried or just pretend it never happened?

2. dextertangocci macrumors 68000

Nothing like that has ever happened to my MB, but if it happens again, call Apple:) ;)

3. Sutekidane macrumors 6502a

Sutekidane

it's a known issue, it needs to to be sent in for repair. They don't know what the problem is. my bf's macbook has the same issue and it has gotten worse over the past 2 weeks. it's to the point right now where it is unbearable to use.

4. bill4588 thread starter macrumors 6502a

bill4588

really? dang...my macbook is MESSED up. it's been having random shutdowns and the palm rest is turning orange. i was hoping to wait until thanksgiving break to get it repaired since i won't need it for class, but if this flickering gets worse in the next couple weeks i may have to turn it in early cuz i know i won't be able to stand it. the macbook is my first mac, and i happen to be on my third macbook....not too impressed....I just happen to have insanely bad luck, huh? :eek:

5. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

well, there was a guy who posted in this forum saying his MB had been sent in for repair for 5 times.

6. bill4588 thread starter macrumors 6502a

bill4588

don't they give you a new one after the third repair?