Should I buy A Ipad Now Or Wait?

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Supbigfoot, Nov 1, 2010.

  1. macrumors newbie

    Oct 28, 2010
    Alberta Canada
    I keep searching for an ipad 2 rumours and some say a launch before christmas but is this even likely? Should i just get an ipad now or should wait?
  2. macrumors 65816

    Apr 24, 2010
    You've waited this long, what's another 6 months?

    iPad2: April 2011 (definitely NOT before Christmas 2010, for crying out loud!)

  3. macrumors 6502a


    Jun 22, 2006
    The resale value of an iPad that you buy now should still be pretty good when a new model comes out.

    I don't think we'll see a new iPad until sometime into next year, but then again I don't have any inside info.... I'm justing basing that on the majority of rumours going round.
  4. macrumors regular

    Mar 27, 2008
    Although it would make a perfect holiday gift, I would wait if I were you. My guess of rev 2 will be mid next year.

Share This Page