Should i buy now or wait till bts starts

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Chrisdrummer97, Jun 29, 2013.

1. macrumors newbie

Jun 29, 2013
    Hi this is my first post been reading post for a few months now but i am look to buy a new air and im student so was wondering if i should wait for the bts promotion or if its good to go ahead and buy sence if it starts within 2 week you can call apple and you will be able to get what ever the promotion is

But im going over to a mall later that has a apple store and if you guys think it is safe to go ahead and buy i will probly get one have been waiting so long and dont want to wait any long than i have to pkus it will save another hour and a half drive

Any responds will be very apprciated

Allso this will be my first mac i am planning on get the 2013 13" air with i5/8 gb of ram / 128 ssd Do you guy think this is a good load out i have heard the ram is good to do and k dont realy have to the money to upgrade the ssd and the ram so i am think ram but if you think ssd jf better tell me why you think that

Once again any responces would be very appriciated
    Thank you
  2. macrumors 68040

Aug 9, 2009
    Portland, OR
    I would be surprised if that configuration is available at the store. You will probably need to CTO online.

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Jun 29, 2013
    I forgot about that thanks for the remminder i will call then sometime to see if they do happen to have in stock by any chance