Should I Buy Now Or Wait

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by ®îçhå®?, Apr 23, 2006.

  1. ®îçhå®? macrumors 68000

    ®îçhå®?

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2006
    #1
    A few days ago, my iPod mini's hard drive went for the second time. Due to this costing me too much, i have decided to upgrade. With the iPod 3.5" screen pending, is it worth waiting or should i buy now???? I have a budget of £400 but is it going to cost more for at least a 60GB hard disk???
     
  2. GimmeSlack12 macrumors 603

    GimmeSlack12

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2005
    Location:
    San Francisco
    #2
    Buy now. I don't see a new iPod coming out until closer to Xmas. And when it does I'd expect nothing more than bluetooth built-in.
     
  3. ®îçhå®? thread starter macrumors 68000

    ®îçhå®?

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2006
    #3
    There is one slight issue. I can play music on my phone so that doesn't matter until i next go skiing (Xmas time). Is this cutting it a bit fine??
     
  4. crazydrumma macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2006
    Location:
    Chicago
    #4
    If you really really really want to wait to see what the next iPod has on it, you've already made up your mind, no matter what anyone says, thus you don't need this post. However, if you are asking if it is a good time to buy now, I can say that yes, if you want an iPod, and don't have one, it is a good time to buy one. There will always be something new coming out, that's just the way technology works.
     

Share This Page