Should I buy now

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Naylor, Jul 10, 2008.

  1. macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2008
    Location:
    Liverpool
    #1
    Ive been looking at getting the 32gb ipod touch for in the gym an travelling.
    Is there any idea of when it will be updated.
    Will the update likely be just to a 64gb model.
    Should I just buy it now.
     
  2. macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2008
    #2
    Did you never learn about question marks, Naylor?
     
  3. thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2008
    Location:
    Liverpool
    #3
    Sorry here's three to go with my questions.
    ?
    ?
    ?
    :)
     
  4. macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2008
    Location:
    Warrington, UK
    #4
    personally i'd say your safe buying one now, as i dont see a 64gb model coming any time soon, you might however might want to wait for the 2.0 firmware.
     
  5. macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2008
    #5
    There's a chance of a hardware upgrade in a few months, I believe.
     
  6. thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2008
    Location:
    Liverpool
    #6
    What type of hardware upgrade, a new design?

    If it was just a memory upgrade I think i would buy it now, but if its a hardware upgrade I may wait.
     
  7. macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2008
    #7
    Yeah sorry I meant a memory upgrade - I may be remembering this incorrectly, don't quote me on this information ;)
     
  8. macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2008
    #8
    Well, the chances of a hardware upgrade are slim becausee the app store is currently designed for the current ipod touch so if a new one came out with different hardware, it may not work on it and they would not risk that.
     
  9. macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2008
    #9
    I doubt we'll see more memory until the prices come down! 64GB would cost a ton right now...
     

Share This Page