I recently sold my 2007 macbook pro. I have the 27 inch iMac I also sold my sony vaio I want the macbook air for two purposes. My partner will use it mainly for surfing and email.....and we will use it as a travel computer. he wants the 13 inch version as opposed to the 11 inch version because of using it all the time. Personally for travel I would rather the 11 inch model but willing to go up to the 13 under the circumstances. I use my iphone and imac as my main computer. Now I read somethign about apple mergine the air and the pro? Is this something I should wait for? I guess I am just a bit worried that by merging the two the size and weight will increase and the price will go up. So wondering if I should wait or not. I am also hoping that there are some black friday deals on the air.