Should I buy the new iBook???

Discussion in 'Hardware Rumors' started by ReconOne, Jul 8, 2001.

  1. macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2001
    Location:
    Nairn, Scotland
    #1
    I am really in need to get the new iBook (G3-500Mhz) but du e to the arrival of MacWorld, I am still holding back, just in case Apple has intention to launch the iBook at a faster speed.

    Help!!!!!
     
  2. arn
    macrumors god

    arn

    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2001
    #2
    seems unlikely Apple will do a major iBook revision so soon after their recent release...

    but, of course... it's only a week away... :)

    arn
     
  3. macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2001
    #3
    There is about a 20 day waiting period for all iBooks from Apple. Order one now.... then cancel if something better comes out..... and then order that one...

    Here no one has the iBook for sale except for order with big long lists.... Just demo models are on the tables but they are not for sale except to the highest bidder....
     
  4. macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2001
    Location:
    Holladay, UT
    #4
    I would wait. I doubt that they will get a faster processor, but who knows. There is a huge wait, but it wouldn't be horrible to wait for such a great machine, especially if it came in different colors.
     
  5. thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2001
    Location:
    Nairn, Scotland
    #5
    Thanks guys....
    I think I'll wait....
     

Share This Page