Should I do it?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Spanky Deluxe, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Spanky Deluxe macrumors 601

Spanky Deluxe

I potentially could get a pre-order for delivery on the release date over here in the UK. Money's a bit tight at the moment and while I really want one, the £280ish it would cost for a Wii + extra Wiimote, Nunchuck and Zelda. I could potentially dig up the money to get it all although it wouldn't really be a wise idea. I've got about £280 worth of stuff I'm planning on eBaying this week although that money should potentially get spent on things like food and rent!!

What do you think? Should I try to get the pre-order and worry about paying for it later? Get it and then eBay it if the money's going to be too much of a problem? Anything other ideas?

2. macdaddy121 macrumors 6502a

No offense but when you are ebaying things to pay for your food and rent the last thing you need to buy is a Wii. I would recommend saving up a little more money and trying to get on your feet a little better. Good luck to you.

3. Spanky Deluxe thread starter macrumors 601

Spanky Deluxe

You get me wrong, I have money for food and rent. That was a slight exaggeration! I'm thinking I should go for it and if I think I could put the money to better use I could always sell it on eBay as soon as I got it. The stuff I'm selling now was meant to be going towards an extra 2GB of RAM for the 'Mac. I would just feel a bit guilty buying one and then selling it for a profit. I wouldn't feel as guilty either if I had already got the money from the stuff I'm going to sell on eBay. I've had enough of spending money I don't have yet - its very easy to think "if I buy this then I'll sell that and pay it off with that" and then never get round to it.