should i put the apple sticker on my vaio

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TheDance511, Feb 18, 2007.

1. TheDance511 macrumors 6502

:apple: Hey, I have a Sony VAIO... I bought an Orange Ipod shuffle and im lovin it... it came with two apple stickers....i put one on my tv..Now i have an Apple TV:D but should i put one on my SONY VAIO? i don't mind it too much....i think it would look cool but im not sure anyway what dou guys think..if i do ill post a pic... thanks:apple:

2. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

Aren't the VAIO signs too big to cover anyway? Together they would look terrible...

Also you don't want people looking at you screens and saying 'apple copied windows so much...'

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Nope I wouldn't do it. I think putting an apple sticker on your apple notebook is kinda lame too. Of course that is a matter of opinion so no offense to those that do it.

4. d_and_n5000 macrumors 6502a

d_and_n5000

Its your sticker and your laptop. Do with it what you wish.

But personally, I wouldn't. It would make you seem like a poser, someone who's just trying to look cool without actually doing anything to earn the coolness.

Not saying you are a poser or anything, but that's what I would think. Just my $0.02.

Why would anyone do that? Theres a big glowing logo on the back. :confused:

5. jsalzer macrumors 6502a

jsalzer

Dreaming of Being a Mac

He could always get a big thought bubble sticker, put that over the VAIO sign, then put the Apple logo on top of that. Then, when people ask, he could say, 'My VAIO daydreams about being a Mac.'

:)

6. Killyp macrumors 68040

Killyp

I've got one of the Apple stickers which came with my MacBook Pro on the front of my printer, works quite well.

Somebody in my school has got his iPod ones stuck over his Fujitsu laptop, and it looks even worse than it did originally.

7. ghall macrumors 68040

ghall

While I was at my local Apple Store grand opening I saw a guy with a Dell laptop that had a Apple sticker on it. I thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

Don't do it if you don't want people like me laughing at you. :D

8. smueboy macrumors 6502a

smueboy

Back on topic... I wouldn't do it.

Buy an Apple instead... :)

9. dllavaneras macrumors 68000

dllavaneras

Probably the only post necessary in this thread ;)

10. TheDance511 thread starter macrumors 6502

Oh i am dont worry:rolleyes:

11. patrick0brien macrumors 68040

patrick0brien

Got a bunch of folks here at work who put said Apple logo on their Thinkpads, right where the glowing Apple should be.

... well with the exception of that one guy who has a "Live Animals" sticker there.