N00b "soon to be" Mac user in need of advice. I was VERY excited last week and counting down the days to the weekend as I would be picking up my very first Mac computer a Mac Mini from my local apple store However I then discovered the "Random Black Screens" thread on this forum which scared me off buying one The issue appears to be something to do with the Intel graphics card and it's HDMI port, which doesn't really affect me as I don't NEED to use the HDMI port I can always use the MDP but the questions I keep argueing with myself are... 1) Should I really knowingly buy something that is technically "faulty" out of the box. 2) What if Intel / apple never come up with a software fix!? 3) What if there is a massive recall!? - Don't need that hassle 4) Even though this issue exists it's still much cheaper than the iMac I was originally planning to buy in November... so should I just get one anyway and save myself about £500GBP!? 5) Maybe they will come up with a software fix!? 6) Should I just wait and order an iMac instead? 7) If I do just say "sod it" and get a Mini will my OCD eventually kick in about the dodgy graphics card!? 8) I don't NEED either right now, I just WANT one. 9) Wait a little bit longer to see if they fix the problem with the black screens?if not see (7) 10) What if I wait for the iMac only to find that people have found other hardware / software issues with those! 11) Should I really have to "make do" with having to use the MDP to get around black screen issue!? Argh! what to do!!?