Should I wait for a new iPod?

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by swahilibill, Mar 9, 2003.

1. macrumors 6502

I am just dying for a new iPod and i have enough for a refurbished 10GB one and I have a gut feeling to wait, but i am sick of waiting!!! What should I do. All i really care about is the new iPods having a new enclosure and a FM transmitter inside. Is that an option for the new ones? should i wait? Whats your feedback?!?!!

2. macrumors 65816

D0ct0rteeth

3. macrumors 6502

Agreed - I don't think that either are in the cards for the next round of updates.

However, I'd get an iTrip from griffin technologies for an FM transmitter. $35

The iTrip information page.

4. thread starter macrumors 6502

Well, I just ordered one, I think it was smart and I figured that I will just use my iSkin for a case. Does anyone know if my 5GB ipod iSkin will fit the 10Gb thin iPod I just ordered? Anyone had any experience? thanks!!!

5. macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

i think the iSkin will fit the 10gig but not as well... it'll be a little loose. a few cases specifically do NOT fit, but they generally say so pretty loud and clear.

congrats on getting over this purchase-phobia so many have developed... remember your iPod loves you :)

pnw

6. macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

i skin has a specific size for each ipod why not jsut order the size you need. The Iskin is the best silcone case on the market fyi I hve a blye glo one and I lvoe it for my 20gb a perfect fit