Should I wait for Leopard or buy a MBP C2D?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by wasimyaqoob, Nov 6, 2006.

  1. wasimyaqoob macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2005
    Location:
    London, England.
    #1
    Hey,

    I've just got a new job and pays really well :)

    So should i buy a MBP C2D NOW, or wait until Leopard? - Will when it come out?

    I'm thinking if i buy a MBP C2D 2.33GHZ with 3GB, that should be more than enough to run Leopard with ease when it comes out right?

    What do you guys think?
     
  2. bartelby macrumors Core

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2004
    #2
    I think the standard advice is:

    If you need the computer now, then buy it now. If you can wait, then wait.
     
  3. phantasm10 macrumors member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2006
    #3
    No time like the present. You could get hit by a bus tomorrow.
     
  4. TheFuzz macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2006
    Location:
    LA
    #4
    if you wait until then, you'll be asking if you should wait for santa rosa. if you have the cash now and need the machine, buy it.
     
  5. Swarmlord macrumors 6502a

    Swarmlord

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2006
    #5
    The upgrade process for installing Tiger was so painless I can't imagine holding off a purchase just to get the latest version of the OS.
     

Share This Page