iPad Should I wait for the iPad 5 or get a iPad 4?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by johntom2000, Jan 13, 2013.

  1. johntom2000 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2013
    Location:
    Pikeville, Ky
    #1
    Help me out guys....I been hearing March and fall until the iPad 5 is out. Is the iPad 4 worth getting and sticking with?
     
  2. Kolmogorov macrumors member

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2011
    #2
    Wait for 5 in March, very likely. Mini 2, less likely.
     
  3. jstnlzr macrumors regular

    jstnlzr

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2012
    Location:
    Ohio
    #3
    Id usually say buy, but at this point, you might as well wait, or go to a local bets buy, use one for 30 days and return it .... :p
     
  4. snow755 macrumors 6502a

    snow755

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2012
    #4

    am saveing my $ and waiting for the ipad 5
     
  5. shurcooL macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2011
    #5
    Can you wait? Then wait. If not, buy now.

    (If you buy now, you might as well try to find a cheaper sealed box on Kijiji or something.)
     
  6. Avatarshark macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2012
    Location:
    The Digital Frontier
    #6
    I think it is the iPad 4, the recent update is more likely the iPad 3.5
     
  7. unibility macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2012
  8. omenatarhuri macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2010
    #8
    We're still happy with iPad 2. The only issue is that we are too happy with it.

    With three people using it (and fourth one growing fast to that age) there's not enough iPad to go around, so I think I'll spring for the iPad 5 when it comes out. :apple:
     
  9. Samtb macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2013
    #9
    Why are there so many threads on the upcoming iPads but not as many on the next iPhones, macs etc.
     

Share This Page