Should I wait to buy a MacBook?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by StrayRooster, Mar 20, 2007.

?

Should I wait to buy a MacBook?

Poll closed Mar 27, 2007.
  1. Yes. NAB will introduce Leopard and sweet update goodness, so hold your damn horses!

    11 vote(s)
    52.4%
  2. NO! Get your MacBook fix now!

    10 vote(s)
    47.6%
  1. StrayRooster macrumors member

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2007
    #1
    I really want to purchase my first Mac, but with the NAB coming up, I'm debating whether or not to wait, or get one now.

    According to the Buyers Guide, it's in the middle of it's life cycle, and WWDC would seem like a more likely time for a MacBook to get an update. What does everyone think?
     
  2. Scarlet Fever macrumors 68040

    Scarlet Fever

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2005
    Location:
    Bookshop!
    #2
    wait. Leopard is just around the corner, as is the potential for updates.
     
  3. CrackedButter macrumors 68040

    CrackedButter

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2003
    Location:
    51st State of America
    #3
    I'm sure reading the 50 threads regarding the same subject would have helped you in this most crucial of decisions without your one as well.:rolleyes:

    Do a search guys or contribute to an existing thread, is it that hard? Some days this forum doesn't change for all the "me to" threads.

    Rant over.
     
  4. Skrilla™ macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2007
    Location:
    Houston
  5. princealfie macrumors 68030

    princealfie

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2006
    Location:
    Salt Lake City UT
    #5
    Who cares? You can always buy Leopard later on :)
     

Share This Page