Should i wait to buy a mini?

Discussion in 'Mac mini' started by acarle208, Apr 7, 2008.

  1. macrumors member

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2008
    #1
    hi i am considering switching to a mac. Since the mini is the cheapest one, i was wondering if i should buy the mini or wait a wile(around 850$ is my budget).
     
  2. macrumors 68040

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2008
    Location:
    Britain
    #2
    Wait at least until tomorrow (Apple update on tuesdays only and a new one is due soon).
     
  3. macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    #3
    I would wait or if you want one right away buy a refurb one since the full retails ones are not a good value right now.
     
  4. thread starter macrumors member

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2008
  5. macrumors 65816

    woodekm

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2008
    #5
    I had the same dilemma about a month and a half ago. Glad I didnt wait. I would still be "Vista"ing it right now and have enjoyed the time with my mini and the $$ I saved getting a refurbed one. I also kinda' thought a new version would be a little higher in price, so I bit the bullet and just bought the refurbed.

    Every once in a while you see a 2.0 on the refurb page. If thats the one you want, you have to move on it as they seem to disappear pretty fast from their page, but pop up every couple of days or so.
     
  6. macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2008
    #6
    You should wait until :apple: updates it Because Faster computer and The price won't change.
     
  7. macrumors 6502a

    kwood

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2006
    Location:
    In the Great White North.
    #7
    I am currently waiting for an updated mini. The rumored upgrades are worth the wait for me. Here is to hoping for tomorrow, the credit card is ready.
     
  8. thread starter macrumors member

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2008

Share This Page