1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Should I wait to buy?

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by BuckWright, Sep 1, 2010.

  1. macrumors member

    #1
    Should I buy an :apple:TV now or wait until after the announcement?:confused:


    Sorry, I know it's an asinine thread. I'm just recalling all the similar ones I've read over the past few years.
     
  2. macrumors 6502a

    #2
    serious? you can't wait 3 hours?
     
  3. macrumors 6502a

    gusapple

    #3
    I think you should wait. You will regret not waiting when you see the next new thing.
     
  4. macrumors regular

    #4
    You should definitely... DEFINITELY get it now. You don't have much time left. Who knows what'll happen at today's event. The new one could totally suck, and upon realizing that, Apple will be sure to raise the price on the current one.
     

Share This Page