Should I wait to get an Imac or buy one now?

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by KMEDEK, Sep 24, 2002.

  1. KMEDEK macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2002
    #1
    I want to buy an iMac but I heard they are supposedly going to quit shipping the 15" in October. Does that mean that all imacs will be going to the 17"? I would love to get the 17" model but can't really afford it at the price it is right now. I have been holding off to see if they were coming out with new models next month but I am getting ansy. If they aren't coming out with something new soon I would just assume to go ahead and get the 15". Anyone know something I don't know?
     
  2. mac15 macrumors 68040

    mac15

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2001
    Location:
    Sydney
  3. KMEDEK thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2002
    #3
    What did they update? I am wondering if they are supposed to be coming out with new models and discontinuing the 15"?
     
  4. mac15 macrumors 68040

    mac15

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2001
    Location:
    Sydney
    #4
    they did the imacs a while back, so I wouldn't be expecting an update till atleast MWSF, but then again, its apple and they are very suprising
     
  5. SilvorX macrumors 68000

    SilvorX

    Joined:
    May 24, 2002
    Location:
    'Toba, Canada
    #5
    hmm, if u have the money, get a 17" imac, but wait till maybe mwsf (january) if your not too fond of mac os 9 and there may be some updates...
     

Share This Page