Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gigaguy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 19, 2010
USA
ok, I just thought others would like to see the rarity of Ion-X and Ceramic back and 6pin connector, but I removed what some find offensive. Apple must be pissed of the ebay travesty of the hundreds of Demos that sell there. come on. Any Apple watch item that is selling is probably cause for celebration.

Last edited:

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
It is stolen and is the rightful property of Apple. It should be turned in to Apple who is the rightful owner of the property.

Reactions: ladytonya

FrisbeeK9

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2006
ok, I just thought others would like to see the rarity of Ion-X and Ceramic back and 6pin connector, but I removed what some find offensive. Apple must be pissed of the ebay travesty of the hundreds of Demos that sell there. come on. Any Apple watch item that is selling is probably cause for celebration.
I'm missing the point of this thread.

Reactions: ladytonya

JayLenochiniMac

macrumors G5
Nov 7, 2007
New Sanfrakota
It is stolen and is the rightful property of Apple. It should be turned in to Apple who is the rightful owner of the property.

If Apple wanted to, they can easily go after eBay listings rather than be "pissed" and do nothing. I suppose they don't care.
[doublepost=1469712958][/doublepost]

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/apple-watch-has-ceramic-back-ion-x-glass.1981930/#post-23118443

At that time, I didn't know that Edition demos were ceramic backed and Ion-X glass.

Last edited:

RadioGaGa1984

Suspended
May 23, 2015
There is none really, other than the op thinking he has some cause for chest thumping for purchasing stolen goods. I find it funny we can't discuss how to obtain beta software yet this thread is allowed.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
There is none really, other than the op thinking he has some cause for chest thumping for purchasing stolen goods. I find it funny we can't discuss how to obtain beta software yet this thread is allowed.

I am sure you are right as some of his previous threads indicate he also has an "Apple Pride Band"!!!!

Just when I thought I was doing good!

JayLenochiniMac

macrumors G5
Nov 7, 2007
New Sanfrakota

Even more funny that people keep quiet when members freely and openly admit that they obtained the non-public wOS 3 beta illegally.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.