Show me your adium buddy list

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Kwyjibo, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Nov 5, 2002
    Well one of the coolest things about adium is its high level of customobility. My list is slightly custom but a modified version of "not so big icons v2", I'm always looking for a change and I would love to see what some other people have going.

i added mine and whited out m friends

Attached Files:

2. ravenvii macrumors 604

Mar 17, 2004
    Melenkurion Skyweir
    I don't use Adium (I'm a iChat boy) just wanted to say I like your icon, where'd you find it? Does it exist without the A in the upper right?
  3. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

Jan 9, 2004
    Grand Rapids, MI, USA
    Here's mine:

It's also a mod of one of the themes that's pre-installed. It used to be blue, but its pink right now to match the valentines background.

EDIT: click for larger image.
  4. Kwyjibo thread starter macrumors 68040

Nov 5, 2002
    Yeah, its not a real icon file, its one of the adium icons, i used to be an ichat person but then I really started to like all of the adium features and styles and tabbed instant messages and the fact that I can set an away message a must for any college student.
  5. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

Jan 6, 2004
    mine is glitchhium, nice and simple

Attached Files:

6. baby duck monge macrumors 68000

baby duck monge

Feb 16, 2003
    Memphis, TN
    here's mine. kinda a stoplight theme - green for available, yellow for idle, red for away. names erased because i don't know if these people would care if i put them out there like this. i <3 adium