Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
Cumin anywhere is good.
And here I was, thinking that you'd try to make your last few posts on your way to the #1 spot be extra special, worthy of the study future generations would surely invest in them.

Instead, I see you're following a "more of the same" strategy. Oh well... consistency has gotten you this far, so it's probably the right way to go.

Zwhaler

macrumors 604
Jun 10, 2006
I just got a shower half an hour ago. I am a morning showerer, but I am on break and didn't get one this morning so I thought what the hell :)

pink-pony115

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2006
U.S
My showers normally last 10-15 minutes.

If it is less than 10 mins I feel rushed and irritated.

I hate bar soap....only shower gel will work.

:( I'm picky!

Peyton

macrumors 68000
Feb 2, 2006
Not that anyone cares any more but I take showers in the morning but wash my face at night (I do it in the shower too). I just can't sleep feeling grimey.

Oh and they are almost always about 30 minutes. I sing, clean, sing some more, then shave (my face) apricot scrub, sing, and well jsw's you forget this is a public forum for anyone to see. ;) remember that youngin

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
I hate bar soap....only shower gel will work.

well, that's understandable.. bar soap is gross!! Don't give me that whole "soap is self cleaning" crap, I don't believe it. Doesn't suddenly eject a hair from itself in its "self cleaning", does it???? (eww)

and my pouf either needs to be replaced every month or I put it in the dishwasher for sanitizing.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Both actually but I only wash my hair at night usually. Now a days it's hair in the morning and still two showers. For one I agree getting into bed dirty is kinda...dirty and more importantly after going to the gym there is no need to actually do anything after until a shower takes place. I've taken 3 showers in a day during the weekends depending upon what's going on. I love the water.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.