Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shecky

Original poster
May 24, 2003
Obviously you're not a golfer.
i cannot seem to figure it out. my nano is set to "shuffle all songs" in the main settings window, and i want to be able to shuffle the songs in the playlist i listen to while exercising using Nike+. i cannot seem to make this work. ideas?

AlexisV

macrumors 68000
Mar 12, 2007
Manchester, UK
Mmm. That should work shouldn't it?

I would have thought you would have been an iPod video kind of man, with it being the most expensive.:D

LOrunner

macrumors newbie
Jan 21, 2009
Has this been resolved?

Ever get an answer to this? I'm having the same issue, and I just got the Nike+ a couple weeks ago, love it, but I have songs on my list I'm never hearing (not until I do the marathon!).

jfcromp

macrumors newbie
Apr 1, 2009
I got the answer!

Before you start the Nike+ application, start your playlist on the music section of the iPod and put it on shuffle. Then, start the nike+ application and select Currently playing for your music...

There your go!

ReggieSmith

macrumors newbie
May 7, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I got the answer!

Before you start the Nike+ application, start your playlist on the music section of the iPod and put it on shuffle. Then, start the nike+ application and select Currently playing for your music...

There your go!

Sweet! I have been wondering this same thing for the last few runs!

Thx!! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.