Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
I don't see this working all that well....I might watch the first show out of curiosity if its on when I'm watching TV (which isn't all that often)

Scary....what's next, Leave it to Beaver?
:rolleyes:

D

Les Kern

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2002
Alabama
Re: Sign of the Apocolypse #7672

Originally posted by trebblekicked
Mr. Ed is coming back... god help us all.

Actually, I told my 9-year old daughter about that old series not that long ago. We went to the "old" series web page and I let her listen to him speak, and showed her the pics of him... like wearing sunglasses and standing in front of a typewriter. She thought it was the funniest thing, and I plan on buying her the DVD's that are out now. Good, clean, silly humor is better than the crap out there now. And I mean, folks, it's almost ALL crap.

MacBandit

macrumors 604
Re: Re: Sign of the Apocolypse #7672

Originally posted by Les Kern
Actually, I told my 9-year old daughter about that old series not that long ago. We went to the "old" series web page and I let her listen to him speak, and showed her the pics of him... like wearing sunglasses and standing in front of a typewriter. She thought it was the funniest thing, and I plan on buying her the DVD's that are out now. Good, clean, silly humor is better than the crap out there now. And I mean, folks, it's almost ALL crap.

It's still on on Nick at night at least it was a year ago.

Makosuke

macrumors 604
Aug 15, 2001
The Cool Part of CA, USA
Originally posted by Chip NoVaMac
I would much prefer Mr. Ed being replaced by Donkey from Shrek...
What do you think they're trying to do? "Urban sensibiltiy", if I read modern jargon correctly, basically translates into a "donkey" ripoff with a little more edge.

By the way, the only thing that might be worse than this is a recent remake of "Bewitched" made for Japanese TV. That was really awful.

Chip NoVaMac

macrumors G3
Dec 25, 2003
Northern Virginia
Originally posted by Makosuke
What do you think they're trying to do? "Urban sensibiltiy", if I read modern jargon correctly, basically translates into a "donkey" ripoff with a little more edge.

By the way, the only thing that might be worse than this is a recent remake of "Bewitched" made for Japanese TV. That was really awful.

I guess i am looking for Mr. Post meets Donkey then. Not just some knockoff

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.