Signs is at Blockbuster!

Discussion in 'Community' started by Gus, Jan 4, 2003.

1. Gus macrumors 65816

Gus

Hey, just thought some of you might like to know that some of the Blockbuster stores have slipped up and put Signs out on the shelves already! (If you didn't know, it wasn't supposed to come out until Tues.)

WooHoo!

Regards,
    Gus

2. diorio macrumors 6502a

Re: Signs is at Blockbuster!

Signs was an excellent movie, probably in the top five for the last year. You must like it a lot if you're this excited about it. Is it out to buy yet?

3. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

Re: Re: Signs is at Blockbuster!

nope tuesday. i get to watch macworld and get to watch signs. what a great day it will be.

iJon

4. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

Its too bad that the nearest blockbuster is 45 min away from my house...Its kind of funny, I was jsut looking at the "whats coming next week" at our local movie rental place and i saw signs scheduled for the 7th, which made me even more excited for tuesday, I agree, the 7th is going to be a very good day:D

5. Gus thread starter macrumors 65816

Gus

Re: Re: Re: Signs is at Blockbuster!

Did you read the title of the post?!

Yes, I got it and the special features are very nice. Some fun deleted scenes. What a great movie. I really like how even with all of the alien stuff, the focus of the movie stays on the main characters.

Regards,
    Gus

6. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Signs is at Blockbuster!

yeah i did gus, but did you buy it? i know bb gets movies early but he was talking abotu to buy. if you did buy it let me know where because i wanna go get it.

iJon

7. Gus thread starter macrumors 65816

Gus

Sorry to be unclear here. Yup, I bought it, and it is great. I picked it up at Blockbuster where they had a HUGE display set up with all of the copies they had. I asked the guy about the release date, and all he said was "Yeah, somebody goofed at corporate".

Regards,
    Gus

8. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

sweet, i dont go to blockbuster very much, they sell brand new movies there. i thought they only sold old used movies. anyways, how much did it cost.

iJon

9. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Have already ordered "Signs" from Amazon.com, got free shipping and no sales tax! :p