Silver iPod?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by barbee, Sep 21, 2005.

1. barbee macrumors newbie

I recently bought myself a black iPod Nano and I'm thrilled having it. I would like to buy a new one though, this time with silver casing. Has anyone ever seen a retailer selling such? It doesn't have to be real silver although I'd prefer that. If not, how about brushed aluminum?

I'm very much into metal stuff and recently got my cellphone with brushed aluminum. I love it so much. I had it custom made for $420 :)

2. mrgreen4242 macrumors 601

mrgreen4242

Are you talking about a custom case for the nano? There's not much in the way of accessories out for it at the moment. You can get a silver aluminum iPod mini from Apple, though.

BTW, spending $420 for a custom made cell phone case is probably a sign of having to much money.

3. Dr. Dastardly macrumors 65816

Dr. Dastardly

I guess you could go to colorware and look at what they have to offer. I don't think they have any nanos yet. You can only get them in black or white.

4. barbee thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah guys but I was hoping for one in silver.. Yes, a custom made. :)

5. jamdr macrumors 6502a

jamdr

I found this site:

http://www.redcross.org/donate/donate.html

6. dcv macrumors G3

well, you could...

1. wrap it in tin foil :p
    2. check out colorware (they have a 'steel' option for the ipods and minis but nanos aren't available just yet)
    3. wait until an aluminium case is released and just use that

7. qzak macrumors 6502

just clicked the link u guys posted to colorware.com, and main page shows "Ipod nano. 1000 songs. Ultra thin. Any color."

so yeah, they're comin soon