Sim City 4

Discussion in 'Games' started by JzzTrump22, Jan 9, 2005.

1. JzzTrump22 macrumors 65816

I just downloaded some extra stuff for it like buildings and maps. Where do i put them? Right now there on my desktop and not doing anything. Oh and where can i get cheats for this game. I've been playing it for a while and want to have some fun with the game now.

2. crazzyeddie macrumors 68030

crazzyeddie

And for the second part:

"After downloading files, save extracted cities into the SimCity 4 downloads folder (/SimCity 4/Regions/Downloads)..."

"Prop Instructions: Props should be downloaded to your SimCity 4 plug-in folder (\SimCity 4\Plugins). Once in there, the prop can be accessed with the lot editor in the props menu, and added as elements to your lot creations.

3. JzzTrump22 thread starter macrumors 65816

I'm not sure if these files i downloaded work. I got them off of Simtropolis. I searched old posts and saw someone got them to work. But i don't know if there compatibale. Are they? Oh, and i already found those cheats but i don't know how to bring up the little box to actually type them in. I tried Apple+x and that didn't work. I tried x with shift,control,alt. Nothing works. Does anyone know how to type in the cheats?

4. JzzTrump22 thread starter macrumors 65816

Does anyone know how to type in the cheats for this game?

5. crazzyeddie macrumors 68030

crazzyeddie

Try combinations of control, shift and alt. I have gotten cheats to work, and i want to say that you need to do shift + ctl + x.

6. JzzTrump22 thread starter macrumors 65816

7. newton213 macrumors member

8. JzzTrump22 thread starter macrumors 65816

Ok, thanks. I seem to be having problems with the actual game. Whenever i decide to move to a different region other then the one that has the tutorials on it, i can't play at all. The screen goes black except for the edges around the screen. I have not installed any patches because i heard the patches were crashing the game.