SimCity 4 Due In 3 Days

Discussion in 'Games' started by Shrek, Jan 12, 2003.

1. Shrek macrumors 65816

Shrek

Simcity 4 will available in stores in on January 14th. When will this game be available on the Mac platform? Anyone know? Can anyone make an intelligent guess? :rolleyes:

2. blogo macrumors 6502

I haven't heard that anyone are porting it or will port it, so only time will show.

3. macktheknife macrumors 6502a

macktheknife

I can't say when the Mac version release date will be (I was just surfing on the net to find out when the Mac version will be released too!), but perhaps check to see the time interval in the release dates of SimCity 3000 for the PC and Mac. I would love to play SC4 on my TiBook, but I don't think it will run very well (550 Mhz and 512 MB). My friend and I are planning to build a PC within a month, so I might turn it into a glorified game station. :D

4. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

It will probably follow the same release schedule as The Sims and its expansion packs, I would expect it in 6 months or so.

5. pimentoLoaf macrumors 68000

pimentoLoaf

6. yamadataro macrumors 6502

I've waited for SimCity 4 since it was first announced! Yeah! My PC edition copy is on my way from Amazon Japan, arriving tomorooooow. Can't wait long for the Mac edition, so I'll be playing on a Vaio which is exclusively for games and web design proofing.

I'm glad that they've decided to release the Japanese market edition together!