Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jlevine31

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 27, 2006
I was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction with simply burns. I am trying to burn a DVD from files I downloaded from the internet...a couple of times I've burned video without any accompanying audio. I think this may be my incorrectly choosing from the operation mode page at the beginning where I've been choosing "data". Do I need to choose audio or one of the others (options are date, audio, 1:1 copy, rip disc or burn image). I'm still getting used to the different types of data.
Thanks!
Jon

jlevine31

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 27, 2006
I was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction with simply burns. I am trying to burn a DVD from files I downloaded from the internet...a couple of times I've burned video without any accompanying audio. I think this may be my incorrectly choosing from the operation mode page at the beginning where I've been choosing "data". Do I need to choose audio or one of the others (options are date, audio, 1:1 copy, rip disc or burn image). I'm still getting used to the different types of data.
Thanks!
Jon

I suppose I should clarify also that it was not an illegal movie download but a music torrent by a band that allows it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.